Times, when dailies took hours to complete, are long gone, but even current ones can be done faster than you may think.
Dailies have 3 categories - PvE, The World vs World and PvP with evenly spread tasks. You don't have to finish every single one for main 2 gold reward and achievement points just pick 3 easiest from any category.
I've done few compromises between fastest achieving and zone levels so it's accessible even for new players with as minimal map exploration as possible.
- Most common PvE tasks are region gathering and vista viewer.
- Veteran players can in core regions - Kryta, Ascalon, Shiperpeaks and Maguma Jungle do all gathering at once in home instances located in main cities.
- You can also ask for one on LFG often someone offers it for free.
- Foraging has plenty of dedicated gardens with clustered resources.
- Mining can be easily done on rich nodes. You can find quite a few in every zone but I will mention only those with guaranteed location.
- Unfortunately, except 2 spots in Orr, there are no such places for Lumbering but some areas have usually enough trees around.
- Easiest vista in Ascalon is few steps north from Memorial waypoint in Black Citadel. Just jump over a fence and you are there.
- Forager can be done south of Loreclaw waypoint in Plains of Ashford.
- Lots of trees spawn in a swamp south of Phasmatis Waypoint in the same zone.
- Rich Copper Vein is a bit east from Forum Waypoint in Plains of Ashford as well.
- Most convenient vista in Kryta is next to Garrison waypoint in Queensdale.
- Foragers have Lettuce field bit south of Beetletun waypoint in the same zone.
- Lots of copper nodes including one rich are always in troll cave west from Phinney waypoint also in Queensdale.
- West from that cave usually spawns enough trees for Lumberer.
- Closest vista in Shivepeaks is just a few steps north from Southern Watchpost waypoint in Hoelbrak.
Foragers have nice strawberry garden southwest from Reaver's Waypoint in Snowden Drifts.
At Reaver's Dale northwest from the same waypoint is Rich Iron node in a cave and few other around for Mining.
Lumberers have usually plenty of trees around Taigan Waypoint in Wayfarer Foothills.
- Laziest vista in Maguuma jungle is next to Apprentice Waypoint in Rata sum.
- Vegetable garden is just north from Kraitbane Heaven Waypoint in Caledon Forest.
- Rich Copper Vein is in troll cave east from Wychmire Waypoint in the same zone.
- Decent amount of trees usually spawns around Cuatl Waypoint in Metrica Province.
- Easiest vista in Maguuma Wastes is next to Camp Resolve Waypoint in Silverwastes.
- Foragers have nice vegetable garden bit north from Vine Bridge Waypoint in Dry Top.
- There aren't any stable rich mining or logging nodes for this region but the area south of Prosperity Waypoint in Dry Top is usually crowded with both.
Heart of Maguuma
- Easiest Vista in Heart of Maguuma is next to Jaka Itzel Waypoint in Verdant Brink.
- Flax garden for Foragers is under the same waypoint just jump into crevice below.
- Stable rich mithril node is inside cave down and west from Depths of Maw waypoint in Bloodstone fen.
- Large amount of trees is always under Soulkeeper's Airship waypoint in the same zone.
Ruins of Orr
- Closest vista in Orr is near Fort Trinity Waypoint in Straits of Devastation.
- Foragers have nice garden north from Plinth Timberland waypoint.
- Mining node is underwater west from Meddier's waypoint in Cursed Shore.
- Lumberers have a cluster of trees a bit west from Pagga's waypoint in Malchor's Leap.
Following achievnets dont occure every day but are also very fast and simple.
is just about combining of any four possible items in Mystic Forge.
are usualy very quick but their spawn times are fixed. For that is always nice to have in browser open some timers like gw2timer.com or very simple but great one on wiki. Links are in description.
rotates between 4 possible ones. Southsun Survival, Crab Toss, Sanctum Scramble and Keg Brawl. You have to talk to Lead Cassi west from Gate Hub Plaza in Lion's Arch if you wanna get in.
can be any of 13 possible scattered around map. You have to obtain at least bronze reward to complete it. Check exact locations and their availability on wiki, link is in destription
Daily Jumping puzzle
can be any of 34 around map. Almost all of them are very well hidden so dont forget to check list on wiki if you dont know location already.
Usualy there will be some kind mesmer who will port you on end.
And last fast PvE daily is Mini-Dungeon.
It can be one of 11 around the world. Some of them can be very confusing at first time so dont be shy and use wiki if you are lost.
World vs World dailies
are much more stright forward. Some of them can't be done solo so I decide to not show them here even when they are also quite fast.
Easiest one is Big Spender.
Just spend at least 25 Badges of Honor for everything you want. You can buy this way plenty of very cheap skins to your collection or some interesting food.
Master of Monuments
is just about capturing ruins or shrine on Borderlands map. All you have to do is just staying in circle for few seconds.
is very easy and I will reccomend to do them in one of Borderlands map. Find some enemy camp on map and wait there few minutes till dolyaks spawns.
is simillar to Caravan Disruptor but instead of killing Doly you have to capture that camp. Its quite challenging solo but its doable.
can be easily done in Borderlands or in Edge of the Mists. Just seek for small enemy colored flag on map and capture it after killing veteran.
are all very easy and you usualy do them in one ranked match even if you loose and its your first time in pvp at all. Tasks like rank points, reward earner, match played and top stats you simply always get. If you for some reason dont want play regular match you can always join one of those achievent farming arenas and do it there.
That's all I had for today so if you enjoyed it don't forget subscribe or leave a comment and stay tuned for next time.