Since Halloween Events knocking on doors its time to prepare yourself for one of the best farms in Labyrinth.
An Instance itself is very easy to understand you just run with commander between door events and tag as many mobs as you can. I think no more explanation is needed.
Before we start just let's make things clear. The following build is only viable for farming in zergs in general PvE. It's definitely not for Dungeons, Fractals or Raids.
You can ofc use any class and build you want. The thing is it's a quite mindless farm and you wanna make it as effortless as possible. After few minutes of thinking you can narrow down best farming classes to Engineer and Guardian.
This can be personal preference but I found Engineer much better not only in tagging but also in surviving and mobility. The main comparison is mob tagging. It's true that Guardian's staff 1 AKA loot stick have a bit longer range than Engi's Flamethrower. Thing is that staff can hit only 5 targets per cast, while Flamethrower channel contains 10 fast hits and every hit can tag 5 different targets.
Now let me show you my own farming build what I'm using with slight modifications for almost 3 years now at every farm in the game. Actually, I will show you 2 build variants. One for Heart of Thorns and one for Vanilla and Free to Play players who don't have access to new stats and elite spec.
Both builds are highly focused on survivability, mobility, and mob tagging while you have still decent damage output and all that with minimal effort. Unlike other engineer builds you don't need any experience because most of the time you will just run around and spam one skill.
Heart of Thorns build
with Wanderer gear gives you over 30k HP, max power, toughness and 20% crit chance.
Also around 20 stacks of Might, 2 stability, 50% quickness uptime and 25% speed bonus just for standing still and doing nothing.
In the fight, you will get additional passive 70% fury uptime from trait and with heal skill used on cooldown also permanent regen and 50% protection uptime.
- Build for Vanilla players have almost same stats.
- It doesn't have that nice buff uptime and has much lower DPS because of no fury and quickness from traits, but thx to runes you will get bit better condition reduction and removal.
- Heart of Thors build should use full Wanderer gear but obtain those stats will require quite some time and dedication.
- You can use Soldier stats instead as a budget version but it will cut your boon durations by half.
- For runes spend few hours in Auric Basin and buy Durability ones.
- Weapon of choice will be the hammer.
- Sigil of Restoration highly increase your survability, basicly more mobs you tag more immortal you will be.
- Ever kill heals you for around 700 HP.
- Second sigil is up to you.
- My personal favourite is Sigil of Stamina what refills endurance after each kill.
- Fire for easier tagging, Blood for healing or even one of on kill stacking sigils are also an options.
- You can choose heal skill between turret or gyro both are good choice.
- Turret have condition removeal and blast finisher but
- Gyro have extra protection and slighly better healing especialy in combiantion with finishers.
- Your first utility skill will be flamethrower.
- Basicly for most of the time you will just spam Flame Jet nothing else.
- Second utility will be rocket boots for better mobility
- Third utility can be interchanged.
- For most cases is best Bulwark Gyro it stacks with protections so together its nice 66% damage reduction and toolbelt reflect boubble is also handy.
- You can also pick Elixir S for stealth and invulnerability or Elixir gun for extra stunbreak, heal and excelent Acid bomb what can work as extra damage and mobility skill.
- Elite isnt that important, you can pick mortar for some occasional extra range damage or gyro for stealth its up to you.
- In traits pick Inventions, Firearms and Scrapper lines.
- In inventions take Automatic Medical Response for extra emergecy healing, Leg mods for permanent speed bonus and mobility condis reduction and Bunker Down for extra healing and damage.
- In Firearms pick High Caliber for extra Crit chance, No Scope for Fury and ofc Juggernaut for Might and Stability.
- In Scrapper first trait should be Recovery Matrix with Wanderer or Perfectly Weigthed with Soldier gear.
- Second trait will be Mass Momentum for extra might.
- Third trait will be Applied Force for Wanderer or Adaptive Armor for Soldier.
Using of this build is super simple. In zerg just run around and spam skill 1 on Flamethrower.
If solo, just tag bunch of mobs with Flame Jet, let them group and use hammer 5,2,3,4 and swap back.
variant dont have acces to Wanderer gear or Durability runes so instead pick Soldier gear with Melandru runes.
Weapon of choice will be Rifle and sigils same as previous build - Restoration and one of your choice.
- For heal use Elixir H instead of turret for better trait synergy.
- Flamethrower, Rocket Boots and Mortar remains same as in previous build and 3rd utility should be Elixir Gun what helps you stack might and remove condis when needed.
- Inventions and Firearms line remains same as at first build so check it there.
- Instead of Scrapper line we will pick Alchemy.
- Take Protection injection for extra damage reduction, Backpack Regenerator for more healing and HGH for might.
Using of this build is pretty simple too. In zerg also just spam Flame Jet but solo you will need stack some extra might or else it take ages to kill something.
For that use heal and its toolbel, elixir gun 4, 5 and its toolbelt and Mortar 5
Since drops in labyrinth are affected by magic find, definetly pick all boost you can, like banner or buff from guild tavern.
Ofc dont forget on proper food.
Chocolate Omnombery Cream with 40% Magic Find and 20% Boon duration are best for both builds.
As utility definetly pick Sharpening Skull for another 30% magic find.
Thats all I had for today so if you enjoyed it don't forget subscribe or leave a comment and stay tuned for next time.